|The following Terms and Conditions of service are related directly to your membership to the CenturionWealthCircle.com program. As a member (also known as customer or participant) you will agree that you have fully read and understand what this Agreement (“Agreement”) states and that your membership (also know as participation) in the CenturionWealthCircle.com program (the “Program”) shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions, as stated below, between you (the “Member”) and the CenturionWealthCircle.com. The term “reset” refers to the manipulation of the investment algorithm in the Profit Sharing System (“PSS”) by the Admin. The term “capped” means the ending of continued investment into a position in the Profit Sharing System.
At any time CenturionWealthCircle.com may modify these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to periodically review the Terms & Conditions page as you will be subject the Terms and Conditions stated as most recently modified.
Your continued involvement and participation in CenturionWealthCircle.com after modifications shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any modifications made to these Terms and Conditions. It is understood that should you not be in agreement of the Terms & Conditions, both on sign up and after any modifications, that you will either not join the program and/or cancel your membership within the program.
Our Terms and Conditions apply to all members whether they are Premium or Free status.
- Members understand and agree that WE HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY. Due to the nature of the products (being digitally orientated) and the Profit Sharing System that shares profit with fellow members, a refund can only be issued when the transaction is not processed correctly due to a system error and this has not been corrected within 5 business days. Members fully understand what it is they are purchasing and what our products and services are.
- As a member you must agree and understand that the Profit Sharing System is NOT an investment opportunity. We DO NOT purport to have high yields of return and we clearly state how our program works and that all returns are purely based on the sales of Product Tokens and other services.
- Centurion Wealth Circle Membership is limited to one account per household. This will be determined by allowing only one unique email address, IP and/or other undisclosed security checks.
- Members must be aged 18 or over.
- Only Premium members may earn Commissions and Bonus Commissions.
- Members may not benefit from receiving Bonus Commissions from another Centurion Wealth Circle Membership Account that they also own.
- No member may purchase more that 50 Product Tokens within a 14 day period via our payment processor unless special promotions apply.
- When requesting withdrawals the member understands that a minimal percentage (currently 50%) of profit must be reinvested back into product tokens as documented in current program literature.
- When requesting withdrawals the member accepts that a minimal waiting period is required (currently 5 days) before payment is made via AlertPay as documented in current program literature.
- Members must have a minimal balance of $20 before requesting a withdrawal of profits.
- All members must abide by the relevant tax laws of their residing country including, but not limited to, the full declaration of their earnings, as affiliate commissions. Under no circumstances will CenturionWealthCircle.com accept any liability for members non-disclosing their earnings accordingly.
- At its sole discretion and to the full extent allowed by applicable law, CenturionWealthCircle.com may and can, for any or no reason, refuse to accept applications for membership. In these circumstances we are not obliged to give any explanations of our decision.
- Participants must provide CenturionWealthCircle.com with correct, complete and updated registration information on joining but also should this information change at any time. This includes but is not limited to an accurate first name and last name and primary email address.
- Members must not; use another person’s email address, whether that person is known to them or not; use another person’s name or identity; use a false or misleading name, mailing address, or email address to activate or use a member account.
- From time to time, and at its discretion, the CWC Admin may import the CWC database into another program, maintaining the current genealogy. In this case members may be required to acknowledge their acceptance of the new programs terms & conditions in order to participate in that program. If they do not acknowledge their acceptance within the set time period, they may be excluded from participation in the new program. Prior to such import, CWC Admin will inform all members via email and in the Member’s Area of the expected import and the reasons for it.
- From time to time CenturionWealthCircle.com may send email messages, offers or promotions to existing members and that it is accepted that members will receive them as long as they remain a member of the programme. Members will not consider or report our communications as ‘Spam Email’.
- The member is fully aware that CenturionWealthCircle.com may track their activity by IP Address or browser activity on the site.
- The member agrees not to abuse his or her membership privileges by acting in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement or in a manner regarded as unacceptable by the programs owners as determined by them.
- The member agrees not to participate in any fraudulent behaviour of any kind including but not limited to email and forum spamming.
- The member agrees that CenturionWealthCircle.com shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules. No evidence is required in cases of suspected malpractice. Any decision CenturionWealthCircle.com makes relating to the cancellation of Earnings and the termination of membership shall be final and binding.
- The member’s membership cancelation and/or discontinued participation in the CenturionWealthCircle.com program, whether discontinuation is from self termination or termination from CenturionWealthCircle.com, will result in the forfeiting of all owed commissions and balances. This is known and accepted by the member.
- Members may not promote CenturionWealthCircle.com or its products, nor use the CenturionWealthCircle.com name, trade names, logos, or copyrighted material outside of the remit in promoting the program unless authorised in writing by the CenturionWealthCircle.com.
- Members may not make false or misleading statements about CenturionWealthCircle.com, its product, or the opportunity. False statements include but are not limited to income guarantees and guarantees of income in exchange for no effort. Members may not reveal confidential or proprietary financial information about CenturionWealthCircle.com without written consent from CenturionWealthCircle.com.
- Members may not misrepresent the programme and/or opportunity using banner, button or text advertising online or offline and it will be at the sole discretion of the programme owners whether the member is in breach of this clause.
- Members may not contact their own personally sponsored recruits unless those recruits have specifically agreed to receive contact from their upline sponsor.
- Members must conduct CenturionWealthCircle.com business and act in CenturionWealthCircle.com’s best interest at all times. Any public posting or expression of statements not in CenturionWealthCircle.com’s best interest may result in termination of membership.
- The member understands and agrees that CenturionWealthCircle.com reserves the right to alter or amend prices, Policies and Procedures, product availability and the Profit Sharing System at any time. Such amendments are automatically incorporated as part of the agreement between CenturionWealthCircle.com and the Member.
- CenturionWealthCircle.com reserves the right to terminate the status of a Member at any time for any reason and that such involuntary termination shall be made by CenturionWealthCircle.com at its discretion. Upon an involuntary termination, CenturionWealthCircle.com shall notify the Member by email at the latest email address listed with CenturionWealthCircle.com. In the event of termination, the terminated Member agrees to immediately cease representing him/herself as a Member.
- The member agrees that participation in CenturionWealthCircle.com program is for the sole benefit of acquiring products and services offered by the company and that at no time should the member participate or encourage others to do so on the basis of acquiring income solely from the Profit Sharing System. From this premise it is understood that the member will NOT pay monies he or she can not afford to lose on the assumption that a return will be made.
- The member understands that from time to time the Profit Sharing System may be “reset” and that positions not matured to their full value may be “capped” at a value equal to the cost of a Product Token at that point or “capped” current value.
- Members may cancel their account at any time by submitting a support ticket. Any outstanding balances will be forfeited and no monies will be paid after account closure. Members are advised to request withdrawal prior to closing their account and are subject to terms related to such.
- At no point does CenturionWealthCircle.com make any guarantees that the Profit Sharing System will deliver profits to members and that the Profit Sharing System system may be ceased at a time as determined by the Program.
- Members agree to abide by the multi-level-marketing laws of the countries in which they reside when promoting this opportunity. Any court action brought against CenturionWealthCircle.com must be heard according to UK law and brought to local courts situated in the South East of England.
Members have read and agree to the following disclaimers;
| EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our company and its customers (members) are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used may be exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
“It is illegal for a promoter or participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting other people to join a trading scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings can be easily achieved.” – Our members only benefit when their customers “recruits” purchase products. Members do not benefit by introducing others to the program.