CenturionWealthCircle (CWC) has a strict policy on “spam” and “spamming activities and so strictly prohibits all members (participants in the program) from using spam and other forms of Internet abuse to seek referrals. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages (email) addressed to a recipient with whom the initiator (member) does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient;
- “Unsolicited commercial email” (UCE), while regarded as legal in some jurisdictions, is regarded as spam by most Internet service providers (ISPs), and may not be used to promote CWC;
- Messages posted to Usenet, message boards, and forums that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, or posted in excessive volume, or in violation of the Usenet, message board, or forum rules;
- Inappropriate solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system (such as ICQ);
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
CenturionWealthCircle may undertake, at the sole discretion of its management team and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, CenturionWealthCircle may immediately terminate the membership of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the account, the loss of all referrals and balances, no further claim on Profit Sharing Positions or any other program benefit, and a prohibition against any future membership.
Account Suspension: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, CenturionWealthCircle may immediately suspend the membership of the individual implicated in the abuse. Suspension is intended to prevent the abuser from benefitting from their abusive activities by prohibiting the offender from registering referrals. After a thorough investigation, if the spamming incident is verified, but does not rise to the level of a terminable offense, CenturionWealthCircle may (but is not obligated to) lift the suspension.
How to Report Abuse
If you wish to report a violation of our Spam Policy, please submit all relevant evidence to:
OR goto http://www.CenturionWealthCircle.com/contact/
NOTE: Incomplete complaints will result in enforcement delays. For example, all e-mail spam complaints must include the original e-mail headers. If you do not know how to include e-mail headers in your complaint, please consult your email program’s manual.
Encouraging Proper Netiquette
We understand that our members are interested in responsibly promoting CenturionWealthCircle and encouraging their friends and family to sign-up as referrals. While we are quite vigorous in enforcing our spam policy, we understand that many members are not well-versed in Internet etiquette (“netiquette”) and the traditions, protocols, and mores of Internet usage. Click here